Discover the ideal format for your unique business goals through our customizable
Wanting to expand the gaming capabilities available on the Alexa UK and DE Skills Appstore, the innovators at Amazon were searching for an exciting way to engage the industry's trailblazers with great solutions. With this goal in mind, the BeMyApp team developed a four month online challenge composed of two key phases:
- The first was a two month ideation period wherein participating teams developed skills for Alexa and shared with the publishing store. Each submission went through a week of testing and evalutation.
- During the second phase, Top 10 skills were selected and mentorship was provided to them over the course of the remaining time.
Outcome: 361 attendees - 117 Alexa Skills published
When Mercedes-Benz approached the BeMyApp team with a desire to host an online hackathon, they had three goals which included;
1. Evangelizing developers worldwide of their APIs and SDK
2. Exploring use cases using their technology
3. Collect valuable feedback. With these key areas of focus in mind, BeMyApp organized a 2-month worldwide online competition, asking participants to utilize Mercedes Benz's proprietary technology while developing solutions for both mobility and connectivity.
Participants submitted projects via the dedicated BeMyApp online platform, and later received feedback and opportunities to join training webinars from experts.
Outcome: 2231 attendees - 501 projects - 3 winners
"I had reached out to Hackathon.com to organise Vodafone’s first Global Hackathon and they delivered successfully across the board.... I look forward to more Hackathons with them."
“When we start planning for a hackathon at NBCUniversal, Hackathon.com is the only partner we think of. Hackathon.com has been a trusted partner of ours since 2015 and together we’ve successfully executed about a dozen hackathons – both with internal and external participants. What impressed me the most is their deep expertise in the space as well as their connections within the various developer communities. The team we work is attentive, extremely competent, organized, proactive and most importantly able to adapt to the ever-changing needs before and during a hackathon. For any company out there who is looking to organize and execute a hackathon, must talk to Hackathon.com as a part of their due diligence.”
"A highly responsive, friendly and energetic team, eager to ensure that your event is a success. I love working with this team and thank them for a record breaking event this year!"
"Hackathon.com has been organising several hackathons and other open innovation events for our different entities. Their professional skills and high level of expertise is valuable... that really matches our needs. Today, we’re collaborating with several startups that were detected during the hackathons managed by Hackathon.com"
"We worked with Hackathon.com to launch the new Bixby, by hosting a Developer Showcase. The Developer Showcase unveiled new ways for developers to bring a more conversational, personal and useful intelligent assistant experiences to life. It was awesome working with the Hackathon.com team and I plan to partner with them for future projects to attract developers to the Samsung developer ecosystem."
Leave your contact details and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.